1. Follow up orders with factories, customers, and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery;
2. Review Purchase Orders, work with internal team to book fabrics and trims for orders;
3. Obtain quotations from and negotiate price with fabric and trim suppliers;
4. Handle customers enquiries- Submit garments/fabrics/trims to customer for approval;
5. Monitor and check production status- Resolve conflicts between buyers and factories, e.g. delivery delay;
6. Diagnose production problems and work with factory to present viable alternatives to both buyers and Local Manager. Prepare merchandising related reports when required;
7. Work with shipping department and financial department to ensure order will be delivered smoothly, and deal with debit note communication with customers;
8. Assist in the Product Development process to ensure that products meet customers quality and budget requirements;
9. Follow- Source material or accessories- Provide advice on design and samples to meet customers requirements;
10. Organise teams work and assess the performance
11. Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
1. College degree - better major in garment / yarn constructions.
2. 5 years’relevant experience, especially in knit garments,especially for sportswear.
3. Sound technical knowledge in garment, fabric development etc. in the respective product areas up to a level to be able to assess production comments / quality and make sound decisions on alternatives.
4. Good knowledge of garment quota & product costing.
5. Experience in sourcing of fabric, trims & accessories.
7. Good command of oral & written English
8. A team player.