Alphatex Ltd is a British enterprise basedin Beijing China founded in 2002. We employ 360 people and sell fully fashionedknitwear, cut and sew woven goods and soft tailoring to global luxurybrands. Our customers include LVMH, Richemont, and Kering and otherluxury designer brands. An opportunity has arisen to recruit awoven goods sales manager. The candidate would be based at our sistercompany Albion in Haringey, London but employed byAlphatex Ltd. Alphatex sells to both the menswear and womenswear marketsand all the sampling and production is made at Alphatex in Beijing. Candidates interested in this position should possess the following skills andexperience:
· 1、 A minimum of five years experienceand a track record of success selling luxury fashion in a business to businessenvironment
· 2、 An extensive network ofcontacts within global luxury brands that should include product developers,designers and buyers
· 3、 An aptitude for design and anunderstanding of luxury fabrics and woven goods construction techniques
· 4、 Should be comfortable handlingboth menswear and womenswear and selling to customers in UK, Europe and the US
· 5、Should be able to develop newproducts based on research and feedback from clients and communicate thisface-to-face on a quarterly basis with the product development team atAlphatex.
· 6、Quarterly travel to China is arequirement of this position. Any Mandarin skills are an asset but in noway a requirement
· 7、 Starting salary dependent on experienceand will be an attractive bonus incentive scheme